For online orders:
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted for online orders. All transactions are in US funds. School or district Purchase orders are also accepted, but will be pending upon reception of a copy of the purchase order by fax at (800) 559-2598 or by email at email@example.com ;
- Online orders are available for US customers only. For orders shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or any international destination, please contact our customer service at (800) 361-2598.
- Online Shipping and Handling: • All deliveries will be made within 7 to 10 business days from the time we receive the order;
- For all materials shipped within the continental US via FedEx Ground or UPS, add 10% of the total order value for shipping and handling. Minimum shipping/handling is $9.00. Note: FedEx Ground or UPS require a street address as they do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
For orders placed by MAIL, PHONE, FAX or EMAIL:
Ordering for schools and districts:
- Provide an authorization and purchase order. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice. Credit terms: Net 30 days date of invoice. Ordering for individuals:
- No individual accounts. School information is required. Use our Art Image Order Form accompanied by your check or charge to your Visa or MasterCard. Add shipping and handling charges;
- When following up a phone order with a written order, the written order must be marked “Confirmation Order.” Art Image Publications is not responsible for any duplicate orders due to improperly marked confirmation orders.
To order visuals:
- Use the Print Index Form to mark your choice of prints and corresponding codes. Be sure to include the completed Print Index Form with your purchase order.
Shipping and Handling:
- All deliveries will be made within 7 to 10 business days from the time we receive the order;
- For all materials shipped within the continental US via FedEx Ground or UPS, add 10% of the total order value for shipping and handling. Minimum shipping/handling is $9.00. Note: FedEx Ground or UPS require a street address as they do not deliver to P.O. boxes;
- Upon request, we will provide 2nd or 3rd Day Air Shipment for an additional charge. Contact a customer representative at (800) 361-2598 for more information;
- All materials shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or any international destination will be shipped FedEx Express (unless specified otherwise ). The exact shipping cost is based on weight and zone of delivery. An additional $10.00 handling fee will be added to the actual shipping cost. Please call our customer representative at 1-800-361-2598 for more information on your actual shipping and handling cost.
- Art prints cannot be returned or exchanged;
- If there is a problem with your order, contact us within 10 days following the receipt of your shipment;
- Call for return authorization number and return via FedEx Ground, UPS, or Insured Parcel Post;
- All materials to be returned for credit must be insured, unstamped, and in saleable condition;
- Enclose original packing slip or a copy of invoice with returned materials.
- The carrier is liable for any goods damaged or lost in transit. If shipment shows evidence of damage, file a claim with delivering carrier and report damage or loss to us within 10 days of receipt of goods. Keep the original shipping carton where there has been damage of product en route to you.
- Requests must be made with a purchase order or school letterhead bearing authorized signature;
- Payment must be made in full if materials are not returned within 30 days;
- Art prints are not available for preview and evaluation;
- Call our customer service for a return authorization and return via FedEx Ground